You can log in to Octavo by going to portal.tellwell.ca, typing your email address on file with Tellwell into the username field, and entering your password.
If you don't know your login details – perhaps you've forgotten your password, or maybe you have never logged in before, follow the steps below:
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address (the email on file with Tellwell)
- Click "Send recovery email"
- Wait a couple of minutes, then open your email inbox and look for an email with the subject: Tellwell Password Reset (if you can't find this email, repeat steps 2 + 3, or send an email to email@example.com).
- Open the email and click "Reset Password"
- Follow the instructions to Enter and Confirm your new password
- Log in at portal.tellwell.ca with the new password you just set
- Now that you have logged in, there will be links to access any tasks currently assigned to you under the "Overview" tab underneath the "Current Tasks In Progress" heading.
We've also created a video that explains in detail how to log in to Octavo and access your current tasks:
If, after trying the above steps, you're still stuck, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
Related Article: How do I Complete a Task in Octavo?